What personal data do we collect?
Information you provide us:
– name and job title
– contact information including email address
– demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
– other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
– financial information
Information we receive from other sources (“Third Party Information”).
– We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) that may share with us certain information about you depending on the sharing permissions you granted them.
– Unique application numbers: when you install or uninstall a service containing a unique application number or when such a service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
What we do with the personal data we gather?
We may collect your personal data to provide you with the required services or information. The following are examples of how we may use the personal data we collect:
– Provide you with the products and services that you request from us;
– Send you an invoice for our products and services;
– Resolve issues regarding our products and services;
– Do research and analysis to maintain, protect, develop and improve our Platforms;
– Communicate regularly with you to inform you about service updates, content, special offers and advertisements that may be of interest to you;
– Create marketing & analytics reports;
– Prevent illegal activities, suspected fraud and potential threats to our Platforms;
– Analyse the characteristics of our customers at an aggregated level of customer utilization of our products and services in order to understand customer and market needs, to improve our existing products and services, to design new products and services and for business development.
Where do we store your data
– All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions carried out by us or our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of the Platforms, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
– Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Platforms; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
– We will collect and store personal data on your device using application data caches and browser web storage and other technology.]
Will we share your personal data with other parties?
We may also disclose your personal data:
– To our affiliates and subsidiaries.
– If we are legally required or entitled to do so (for example, if required to do so by legal proceedings or for the purpose of detection and prevention of fraud and other crime or as part of a security audit).
– When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others.
– To any other third party with your permission to do so.
How do we protect the personal data?
The collection, use and disclosure of personal data collected through the use of our Platforms is safeguarded by technological and organisational security measures with the objective to protect the personal data against loss, misuse and unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. These measures are continually improved in line with technological developments.
We will not retain your personal data for a period longer than necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected for, unless we have to keep it for legitimate business, tax or legal purposes.
Links to other websites
Your privacy rights
You are entitled to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to have a copy of that information. Furthermore, you can request us to correct, update or delete your personal data in our records and/or inform us about any misuse of your personal data.
In the case of electronic direct marketing, we will provide you with a method to opt out of receiving further marketing materials or with a method to opt in if required by law.
You can opt-out of continued information collection by our mobile application by adjusting the settings on your devices or by deleting the application entirely from your device.
We encourage you to keep your personal settings and personal data actual and complete.